How it all started!
It all started in 1998 after a move to bonnie Scotland. At first the two special kids, Khloe and Prunella, were bought as pets, but we were gradually persuaded to start showing later that year, and that’s where the fun began!
The grandchildren are usually responsible for choosing the name of the new goats, however, with the exception of ‘Bollinger’ which was chosen by my son-in-law who has a liking for the famous champagne!
For more information please contact the head of the herd – Alan Mann
Tel No: 01764 661068 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main influences in the herd are Ballingall Khloe, from Fiona Fairley; Kilsall Prunella, from Angie Carrier and Sire of Merit Newcairn Aramis, from Bob and Susan Mason
These outstanding goats produced the following:
- Ch R188 Braynusen Bollinger Q* Br Ch
- Scottish Goat of the Year 2008
- R110 Braynusen Buttercup Q* Br Ch
- Scottish Goat of the Year 2006
- R200 Braynusen Bonnie Q*
- Braynusen Males – N Ireland , S Ireland , Wales and England
- CAE Tested & Scrapie monitored
- Breeders Award 2006